Looking for the best nbn mobile bundles? Our unlimited nbn plans offer the ability to bundle a home phone or mobile plan to your nbn deals for the best flexibility on your broadband plans. No lock in contract, unlimited plans always and all Aussie support - yeah mate!
- Live Chat with us online
- Send us a message
- Message us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- You can live chat with us online or email us at [email protected]
We’re all about making our nbn bundles simple to sign up for, easy to connect to, and great value to stay connected with some of the best offers and packages on the market in Australia. If you’re after the best nbn deals on your monthly plan you’re looking in the right place because there’s no activation fee on any nbn plans if you have your own nbn ready modem and your house is not a brand new development. For those conscious of prices, this provides the best value when bundling in a mobile or home phone with your internet connection.
Our fast, unlimited data nbn bundles offers great rates between mates, no lock in contract and no restrictions. With three nbn bundles to choose from, there are nbn plans that will suit every type of user and a range of different types of households.
With MATE you can select your typical evening speed - if you’re a light user and only require minimum speeds, then 25Mbps typical busy period download speeds (7pm-11pm) on our Crikey 25/10 mobile bundle would be perfect. On the other hand, if you’re a household of 5 or 6 people with multiple devices connect and you’re constantly streaming the highest quality 4K video on Netflix and YouTube, you need fast internet - our No Worries 100/20 mobile bundle plan provides a typical busy period download speed (7pm-11pm) of 95Mbps.
For your home phone, you can keep your existing home phone number and port this across to nbn, or you can get a new home phone number with any of our nbn deals listed below:
- MATE Crikey 25/10 and home phone bundle plan - unlimited data, a maximum theoretical download speed of 25Mbps, a maximum theoretical upload speed of 10Mbps and typical busy period download speeds (7pm-11pm) of 25Mbps. Also includes an nbn home phone service with unlimited local, national and mobile calls. The Crikey 25/10 home phone bundle plan is best individuals and small households with 1–4 people.
- MATE Ripper 50/20 and home phone bundle plan - unlimited data, a maximum theoretical download speed of 50Mbps, a maximum upload speed of 20Mbps and typical busy period download speeds (7pm-11pm) of 48Mbps. Also includes an nbn phone line service with unlimited local, national and mobile calls. The Ripper 50/20 home phone bundle plan is best for a larger family (4-6 mates).
- MATE No Worries 100/20 and home phone bundle plan - unlimited data, a typical busy period download speed (7pm-11pm) of 95Mbps and a maximum theoretical upload speed of 20Mbps. Also includes an nbn phone line service with unlimited local, national and mobile calls. The No Worries 100/20 home phone bundle plan is best for 6 users or more.
- MATE You Beaut 100/40 and home phone bundle plan - unlimited data, a typical busy period download speed (7pm-11pm) of 95Mbps and a maximum theoretical upload speed of 40Mbps. Also includes an nbn phone line service with unlimited local, national and mobile calls. The You Beaut 100/40 home phone bundle plan is best for 6 users or more.
- MATE Fair Dinkum 250/25 and home phone bundle plan - unlimited data, a typical busy period download speed (7pm-11pm) of 202Mbps and a maximum theoretical upload speed of 25Mbps. Also includes an nbn phone line service with unlimited local, national and mobile calls. The Fair Dinkum 250/25 home phone bundle plan is best for 6 users or more.
Upgrading to nbn bundles
As the nbn network has been fully implemented across Australia, ADSL is no longer in use, even in areas that previously relied on ADSL plans. Suburbs in major cities like Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne are all now connected to the nbn network. Hence, there is no longer a need for an unlimited ADSL2 service as a temporary solution until the nbn network becomes available. Now, all households should transition to an nbn plan to maintain their internet connection.
nbn is undoubtedly faster than the obsolete ADSL2. While ADSL had a maximum speed of 20Mbps, most services did not experience these speeds due to various factors, including the distance of your home from the local Telstra telephone exchange, the condition and quality of the copper phone lines in your area, and your internal equipment such as your modem, phone sockets, splitters/filters, etc. However, with the nbn network, these issues are resolved, and you can enjoy faster and more reliable internet services.
Don't wait any longer! Transition to an nbn plan today to experience better and faster internet. Contact us to find out more about our great nbn deals and make the transition now that ADSL has ceased and the nbn network is available throughout the country.
You can also add even more value to your nbn bundles with our SIM only mobile plans. Give us a call and one of our locally based support staff in Australia can take you through all of our mobile bundles and how including a mobile SIM in nbn bundles will save you money in the long run.
Don’t need SIM only mobile plans? If you’re happy with a traditional home phone then select this option with your nbn bundle. You can keep your existing home phone number by porting this from your current provider, or if you don’t want to wait we can give you a new number straight away. Our nbn bundles are flexible and offer a wide variety of deals and packages for all types of uses.
You can also bundle your internet, home phone AND mobile if you like! Home phone service is $9 extra per month, and our great Telstra mobile plans start at $25/month. Plus, by bundling your mobile, you’ll get a $10 discount off of your nbn plan! This discount is applicable for the life of the plan, it’s not any sort of 6-month period or anything like that; as long as you have active nbn and mobile services with MATE, you’ll keep the discount.
Note that you can definitely sign up for as many mobiles as you like, however, we only offer a flat $10.00 discount regardless of how many mobiles are added to the account.
If you have any questions about anything to do with unlimited nbn bundles, nbn technologies, nbn plans, the national broadband network rollout or availability, or you need even more information, don’t hesitate to drop us a line and get in touch!