All MATE mobile plans come with data banking so you can keep your unused data each month!
how does data banking work?
Let’s say you are on our 30GB best mates mobile plan – in this case, you would start your monthly cycle with 30GB of data. At the end of the month, you’ve only used 15GB of your allocated data.
Instead of losing the remaining 15GB of mobile data, it will effectively get added to your “bank” for when you need it.
You would now have a total of 45GB of data (30GB for this month + 15GB of “banked” data from last month).
The total amount of data you can bank depends on your plan:
- good mates 5GB – data banking up to 50GB
- better mates 15GB – data banking up to 50GB
- great mates 25GB – data banking up to 100GB
- best mates 30GB – data banking up to 100GB
- soul mates 40GB – data banking up to 100GB